See you in September!
for CHNA 22 is now available!
Click “MORE” to view the dates/topics of the upcoming year
A Healthy Community Starts With You
Join us in improving the health and well-being of those who live and work in our CHNA 22 communities.
Community Change Grant
Guidelines and Applications. There are 2 types of grants that are available.
For Healthy Living
A collection of links to agencies and programs that promote healthy living.
Calendar of Events
Our Health Priorites for Action
Programs CHNA 22 Has Funded
HAVE INFORMATION TO SHARE WITH THE CHNA? HERE ARE THE GUIDELINES WE USE:
JOB POSTINGS – Added to website and sent in a general email with a link to the website.
CHNA 22 COMMUNITY EVENTS - Added to website and added to Facebook. Events that are sponsored by the CHNA will also be sent in general emails.
DPH Announcements – Sent in general emails.
GRANT OPPORTUNITIES - Posted to our website and Facebook.
MARKETING REQUEST – NO ACTION.
NOTE: Please feel free to post updates and announcements to our Facebook page. Content is monitored daily and Inappropriate content will be removed.
- Families and Children’s News | July 22, 2014
- College course starting this summer with campus attendance in either New Bedford, Brockton or N. Attleboro, 3 credits, $50 | July 21, 2014
- HHCC Provider June and July Trainings | June 20, 2014
- Head Start is currently enrolling income eligible children ages 2.9-5 years | June 20, 2014
- Free College Courses for working Educators Provided through the Southeastern Massachusetts Readiness Center | June 20, 2014
- Issue of the Family Focus Newsletter | June 20, 2014
- MassAEYC Annual Meeting 2014 | June 20, 2014
- SEEPP June Newsletter | June 10, 2014
- MA QRIS Standards Revisions | June 6, 2014
- Massachusetts CSEFEL Pyramid Model Summit | June 6, 2014
Copyright 2014 | CHNA22 - Site by Higher Site